Information on the Processing of Personal Data pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation No. 679/2016
The Data Controller of the Data collected by this Website is PG4Markets s.r.l., Via XX Settembre 2A, 15121 Alessandria, P.IVA 02576250068, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Personal Data Processing
The Personal Data provided or acquired will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in accordance with current legislation. The Data Controller treats the Personal Data of the Users by adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data and Legal Basis
Personal Data may be collected autonomously by the Data Controller or through third parties. In this case, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some of the Users' Personal Data, of a technical-informatics nature (e.g. the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of the websites from which access or exit was made, etc.), the transmission of which is inherent to the normal operation of the Internet. Such Data may be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and/or to check its correct functioning and will be deleted immediately after processing.
The Data that the User chooses to provide voluntarily are collected to enable the Website to provide its services, as well as for the following Purposes:
- to provide the information requested by the User through e-mail messages or by filling in the Contact Form and other communication tools. In particular, to request information and estimates; to propose collaborations and/or partnerships; to request information on training courses. This processing is optional and based on the User's consent, but failure to provide one or more items of Data will make it impossible to respond to the request for information and to use the services offered by the Controller;
- to propose your candidacy and upload your curriculum vitae in order to apply for a job position or to establish collaborations with the company. This processing is based on the consent freely expressed by the User.
- to carry out statistical analyses in pseudonymised form to analyse the User's behaviour;
- in order to fulfil any type of obligation contemplated and provided for by current laws, regulations, related rules and commercial practices, in particular, in the field of taxation/taxation. This processing is compulsory to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- for other purposes ancillary or related to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website's activities. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and/or third parties.
Category of Personal Data processed
Among the Personal Data processed by this Website, either independently or through third parties, are:
- Usage data
- Email and Name.
Personal data voluntarily provided by the User may include
- tax code
- VAT number
- company name
- curriculum vitae.
Communication of Data
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the Data:
- Categories of specially trained persons involved in the organisation of the Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators);
- external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Controller pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. The updated list of Data Processors, if appointed, can always be requested from the Data Controller;
- public or private entities that can access the Data in compliance with legal obligations;
- subjects that perform ancillary and instrumental tasks with respect to the Controller's activity;
- Users of the Website who may view certain Data on the public profile of other Users in the closed group of the Website.
As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary for the Processing of the same in relation to the performance of the service requested by the User, or required by the Purposes described in this document and in particular:
- Data collected for Purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied;
- Data collected on the basis of User Consent may be retained until such Consent is revoked;
- Data collected for fiscal/administrative or contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the law, for a period not exceeding that dictated by civil law and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years;
- The data collected through the sending of the curriculum vitae, for the application for work activities or collaborations will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 (twenty-four) months from the acquisition of consent;
The Data may be kept by the Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority. The User may always request the interruption of the Processing or the deletion of the Data.
Place of processing and transfer of Data abroad
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities operating on behalf of the Data Controller and by virtue of specific contractual obligations and based in EU or non-EU member countries. In the event that the Data are transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will adopt all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of the Data.
Tools used for processing personal data
Managing addresses and sending emails
These services make it possible to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other kind used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the User views messages, as well as the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links in messages.
The User, by filling in the Contact Form with his/her own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, or any other purpose indicated in the header of the form. Personal Data collected through the Contact Form: Email, Name/Company Name, Telephone.
Security measures adopted
This Website has an SSL certificate and uses the HTTPS protocol to secure the moment when Personal Data is entered.
Statistical services only allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour. This Website uses the following services:
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is an analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the ads on its advertising network. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The IP address anonymisation function is activated on this website. The IP address transferred by your browser for the purpose of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data already held by Google.
Interaction with Social Networks
These services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. Interactions and information acquired by this Website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network. If a service for interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd.)
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company)
Exercise of data subjects' rights
The Data Subject is entitled to exercise the rights provided for in Articles 7, 15-22 of European Regulation 679/2016. In particular, he/she has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time and, upon simple request to the Data Controller, he/she may request access to his/her Personal Data, receive the Personal Data provided to the Data Controller and, where possible, transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrance (so-called portability), obtain the updating, limitation of the processing, rectification of the Data and cancellation of those processed in breach of the applicable legislation. He/she has the right, for legitimate reasons, to object to the processing of his/her Personal Data and to the processing of his/her Personal Data for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and market research. He/she also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante della Privacy as supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. The interested party may exercise his/her rights by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com